Embamunaygas JSC carries out its activities in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 50001 international standards.
Embamunaygas JSC produces oil and gas for the Republic of Kazakhstan and contributes to the national economy by improving labor safety and environmental protection, social responsibility and sustainable development in the region and in the best interests of the shareholder. The Company is a subsidiary of KazMunayGas Exploration Production JSC. The main activities of the Company are geological exploration, oil and gas field development, oil and gas production and treatment. The Company supplies oil for export and sells it on the domestic market. Domestically, oil is supplied to oil refineries of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Oil is exported via two main ways: Caspian Pipeline Consortium (CPC) and Uzen – AtyrauSamara (UAS) pipelines. Commercial gas is sold through KazTransGas JSC, a national operator of Kazakhstan in the field of gas transportation and supply. Embamunaygas JSC includes six production units located in the city of Atyrau and four districts of Atyrau region: Dossormunaygas OGPD, Zhylyoimunaygas OGPD, Zhaiykmunaygas OGPD, Kainarmunaygas OGPD, Embamunayenergo as well as the Production-Technical Services and Equipment Configuration Department.
The main activities of the Company are geological exploration, oil and gas field development, oil and gas production and treatment.
The balance sheet of Embamunaygas JSC includes 43 deposits with residual oil reserves in A+B C1 categories (geological exploration/extraction) in the amount of 429,986/72,904 thousand tons or 35 million tons of oil (2P). The average depletion of deposit reserves is 70 %. Embamunaygas JSC carries out its activities in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 50001 international standards. The official countdown of the Company’s history has been taken since 1922, when Embaneft trust was established for the development of Dossor and Makat fields. On October 1, 2012, after eight years of being in the status of a production branch, Embamunaygas was reorganized into a joint-stock company.
1. Profitability as an integral condition of the Company’s existence
2. Social stability. Ensuring the employment of the Company’s employees through the rational personnel allocation to current and new projects.
3. Ecology. Rational use of subsurface resources and reduction of a negative impact on the environment. While the production is growing, the Company introduces new technologies that reduce a negative environmental impact.
4. Energy efficiency. When choosing technologies for implementing new and existing projects, the Company will give priority to the use of energyefficient technologies.
5. Process automation. Increasing the labor productivity and occupational safety.